Rozwiąż nietypowy quiz How Bitchy Are You? i sprawdź czy jesteś złośliwy/a dla innych osób. Zabawa tylko dla ludzi znających się na żartach i traktujących naukę angielskiego z przymrużeniem oka :)
Zanim zaczniesz, pobierz na swój komputer materiał ze słownictwem, który pojawi się w quizie. Miłej zabawy!
0 z 10 pytań ukończone
How Bitchy Are You? Sprawdź czy jesteś złośliwy/a dla innych i ćwicz język angielski w zabawnej formie.
Już ukończyłeś quiz. Nie możesz rozpocząć jeszcze raz.
Musisz się zalogować, aby rozpocząć quiz.
Musisz ukończyć następujący quiz, aby rozpocząć ten:
Czas się skończył
Sorry, you’re not bitchy at all. You’re kind and if that’s you mission just stick to it. We need people who can spread positive emotions with their smile on the face. Other people love you and feel you’re a good partner and friend.
Well, you have some inner skills to be a nasty person. You can control it, but when it’s necessary you are able to show your teeth. You can be sarcastic and use words to hurt others if you feel insecure. What’s left to say? You don’t need a bodyguard, that’s for sure.
Bravo! You’re such a bitchy person. You’re good at telling people bad things and you’re ready to get it all your own way. You’re a step ahead of your enemies and you know how to make someone’s life a misery. You like leaving bad comments on forums and it gives you a great satisfaction. Be careful, though… you might come across an equally bitchy person one day.
- Udzielono odpowiedzi
- Do sprawdzenia
Your flatmate keeps borrowing your stuff without permission. What will you do?
- talk to her/him politely and say how you feel about it.
- lock your room and think ‘try now, buster!’
- lend her/him some outfit you’ve sprinkled with a special powder causing an allergy
Which three words best describe you?
- lovely, helpful, sincere
- cowardly, impulsive, intolerant
- mean, arrogant, sarcastic
One of your colleagues says “I feel unattractive.” What are you going to say?
- „Come off it! You are the sexiest chick in the office”
- „You’re not the hottest woman around here but it’s not that bad. Take it easy.”
- „You’re not a beauty, you see… Why don’t you have plastic surgery on your nose?”
You’re in a pub with your workmates who are complimenting the woman (you don’t like) on her sexy dress. What will you do?
- pay her a compliment as well.
- smile, but deep down hope you’ll get a better dress as soon as possible.
- say aloud ‘Did you buy it in a second-hand shop?’
If you could be an animal, you would be a …
- dog because it is so faithful
- snake because everyone is afraid of it
- skunk because you could piss on your enemies
You’re in a restaurant and your meal is a bit cold. What will you do?
- eat it anyway. There are a lot of clients and one waitress to serve all of them
- tell the waitress it’s too cold with a smirk on your face
- start yelling at her and demand to talk to the manager
One of your best friends rents a DVD but it’s a movie you hate. What will you do?
- watch it with him/her and pretend that you love it.
- say that you’d rather watch something else.
- scratch the DVD with keys while your friend is in the toilet.
You’re on the bus and the passenger who is sitting next to you has bad breath. What are you going to do?
- You decide to change your seat immediately.
- Offer him a Tic Tac.
- Say ‘Oh, man, did you eat shit the other night?’
You’re in a supermarket standing in a queue. An elderly lady comes up to you and asks if she can stand in front of you. What will you say?
- ‘No problem. I’m not in a hurry’
- ‘I’m really sorry, but my partner is waiting for me outside’ (naturally, it’s a lie)
- ‘Pardon me?! You can wait like everyone else!’
Your best friend is depressed as her boyfriend has just split up with her. You’ll …
- tell her to stop complaining and give some advice to cheer her up.
- ignore her because you don’t really care about her problem. In fact, it’s the third guy she has dated this month.
- be happy as you can date her ex-boyfriend now.